Understand who your biggest customers are with the Sales by Customer report. This report displays total sales and invoice count in the customer currency.
A few reasons to use this report:
- Understand who your top customers by revenue are for a given date range.
- Review sale size by comparing total sales with the number of invoices issued.
- Drill to quickly view the sales invoice & credit note level details.
This report is grouped by Customer Currency. Additionally, it displays the following columns:
- Customer Name: Click on the customer name to open filtered Transaction Details Report
- Transaction Count: Number of Invoices issued to this customer.
- Amount Before Tax
- Tax Amount
- Total Amount
Start Date – End Date: By default, the report runs for All Time. You can select a date range with the available date range filter.
Do you need further help with the Sales by Customer Report? Feel free to contact our support team via chat, or email.