You can apply Custom Branding to your Avaza account to tailor the look-and-feel to your brand. Custom Branding is available to all Avaza accounts on paid plans.
Administrators can select their brand’s primary color and logos.
To access the custom branding feature navigate to Settings > General and scroll down to the Custom Branding section.
Brand Primary Color
Use the color selector to choose your brand’s primary color. You can also enter the hex color code directly into the input box.
The selected color will be applied to several places across Avaza:
- Web App Left Menu
- Web App Mobile Menu
- Public Projects top bar
- Timesheet & Expense Mobile Apps
- Timesheet Desktop App
We also plan to apply your brand’s primary color to other elements of the app in the future.
For the best possible experience, we request that you upload four versions of your business logo.
- Square versions of the logo are used in places where we have space constraints. For example, the collapsed version of the left menu of the web app. We recommend 48 x 48 pixel transparent PNG.
- Rectangular versions of the logo are used in places where we have available space to display a larger logo. For example, the expanded version of the left menu of the web app. We recommend 292 x 48 pixel transparent PNG.
- For both square and rectangular logos you can upload a transparent png optimized for light and dark backgrounds. Please see examples below
If your logo works well against both light and dark backgrounds then you can upload the same logo for both versions. Here are some examples.
Once you are done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Your brand color and logos will be applied to elements of Avaza to reflect your corporate identity. Here are some of the additional areas we plan to apply your custom branding to soon:
1. Mobile Apps Top Bar
2. Avaza Public Projects
3. Avaza Reports
4. Avaza Emails (coming soon)
Please feel free to send us your feedback via chat support or email.