Avaza allows you to enter time in different formats for your convenience. Here are all the formats you can enter time in.
To enter time in hours and minutes, use a colon to separate them. Here are examples for entering time in hours and minutes:
- 2:50 – Two hours and fifty minutes
- 10:5 – Ten hours and five minutes
- :35 – Thirty-five minutes
If you prefer entering time in fractions of hours, then use a decimal to separate hours and minutes. Here are the examples:
- 3.5 – Three hours and thirty minutes
- 4.75 – Four hours and forty-five minutes
- .5 – Thirty minutes
- 7 – Seven hours
You can also change how the time is displayed by going to Settings > TImesheet Settings > and selecting the preferred format under “Timesheet Display Format”.
Read our Getting Started with Timesheets guide for more information about tracking time with Avaza.